Thursday, December 19, 2013

CreepyPasta 1:Would you like to have a cup of Tea?

                                                 




I'm obesessed with tea.A lot.I started being addicted snce the first time my mom serve me a cup of tea.I said it's delicious.My mom didn't say anything.She just walked away.I started to ask myself what's going on.I kept on drinking.When I'm turning 15,I cannot drink tea anymore.Every time,I tried to take a sip,I cough badly.My.I tell my mom about this and she brought me to the clinic.The doctor examined me.He said I had an allergic of a certain herb in the tea.He didn't know what kind of herb it is.If I kept on drinking tea,it may cause me lose my voice.So,my mom banned me from drinking tea.Suddenly,I had a dream an old lady came.She said no matter what,your obesession to tea will never fades.And then,every time I ask my mom if I could have a cup of tea,she would yell at me.I turned furious.I kicked her to the wall.I started making tea as fast as I can,run up to my room and drank it.The incident kept on going until this one time.

I screamed in my room.My body became very thin,that can see the ribs.My arms both turned skinny.My face been 'absorbed' and worst of all,feeling of death is coming.I try to calm myself down by sleep.And then,in my dream,I saw a delicate woman sitting on a chair,oppisite a table full of tea set.She smiled came with an evil one.She asked;

''Would you like to have a cup of tea?''

No comments:

Post a Comment